Melissa Boles Horner is an Attorney with the firm of Pitts & Zanaty, L.L.C. Ms. Horner graduated summa cum laude from Auburn University and obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Horner's practice focus was on general litigation in both circuit and federal court. Her practice now focuses on the representation of persons in connection to obtaining their social security disability at both the administrative and federal level. Ms. Horner is admitted to the Alabama State Bar as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama.
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Auburn University