Call Us Today: 877-737- 4887
(877- RDPitts)

Alabama Social Security Disability Attorneys Close To You

Workers’ Compensation Contact Form

If you get a work-related injury or industrial disease, you should file a claim as soon as possible for workers’ compensation. Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for lost wages, medical expenses and/or vocational rehabilitation. To find out more about your potential benefits, contact an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer now.

Have you been injured in a work-related accident? To speak with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer, contact Pitts & Zanaty, L.L.C.

We have office locations throughout Alabama, including Anniston, Albertville, Birmingham, Cullman, Decatur, Florence, Gadsden, Huntsville, Montgomery, Talladega and Tuscaloosa. For additional information about workers’ compensation please see the articles below.

Thank you for contacting Pitts & Zanaty, L.L.C. Your message has been sent.

Call us now

or use the form below.


*First Name

*Last Name

*Email Address

*Phone Number


Street Address


Incident Street Address

Incident Apt/Ste

*Incident Zip

When were you injured or did you become sick?

Were you working at the time of the accident or harmful circumstance?
Yes  No 

For whom?

What work-related activity were you engaged in at the time you were injured?

How did the accident or harmful circumstance happen?

Were your injuries caused by tool or equipment failure or use?
Yes  No 

If your injuries were caused by tool or equipment failure or use, who manufactured, distributed and/or sold the equipment with which you were working?

When and where did you first seek medical care for your injury?

What was your diagnosis? Prognosis?

Who is your physician(s)?

Had you ever experienced similar symptoms in the past?
Yes  No 

Did the accident or harmful circumstance exacerbate a pre-existing injury?
Yes  No 

Did the injury cause you to miss work?
Yes  No 

Has your doctor authorized you to return to work?
Yes  No 

DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein are intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.

Back to Main